Kids Camp: Sew Your Own Holiday Tree!
Location: Greenwood Studio
One of my favorite memories from childhood was the Stuffed Tree my Gran made. She made it sometime in the 50s and my sister still has it today. It's seen better days but it's never Christmas without that little guy! So let's make new memories! In this class the kids will make their own Tree to cherish!
- 1.25 yards of cotton fabric
- 32 oz of poly fiberfill (stuffing)
- OPTIONAL: Choose one or all three! (this may have to be sewn at home of we don't have time in class)
- Ribbons (one spool of 1/4 in ribbon)
- Pompom for top (or 3 bells)
- 12 bells
Class Level: This class is for kids beginner sewists, no prior experience necessary.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.