The kids are always asking us, can we make a top too? This year we found the cutest pattern and we can't wait to start making matchy matchy tops and bottoms! What's great about this pattern is the top is a knit (stretchy) and the bottom are flannel (cozy and non-stretch) so the kids get great experience in the two most common fabrics in sewing. In this class we will make a cute little top (the kids can choose between short or long sleeve) and a pair of oh so soft pajama pants. We can't wait!
Supplies Needed For Class:
- 2 1/2 yards of cotton or flannel (Please wash before class)
- Main Fabric (Body): 1 yard of Jersey Cotton or Cotton Knit. It is VERY important that you choose a medium weight cotton knit.
- Contrast Fabric (Arms): 1 yard of Jersey Cotton or Cotton Knit. It is VERY important that you choose a medium weight cotton knit.
- Lunch and any other snacks or drinks
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch (we go out and play at the park)
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Finished Project Policy: We want this to be a relaxing experience and although we try very hard to finish in our time together, life happens. If you do not finish in time you are more than welcome to sign up for time during our drop-in studio times to finish up. This will be complimentary and for no charge. Let's have fun and finish!
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.