Sew Your Own Holiday Tree!
Adult Beginner Sewing
Location: Leilani Studio
One of my favorite memories from childhood was the Stuffed Tree my Gran made. She made it sometime in the 50s and my sister still has it today (which, in case you were wondering is an argument to this very day. It's mine!) lol. It's seen better days but it's never the holiday season without that little guy! So let's make new memories! In this class you will hone your sewing skills, cut your own pattern and learn more about pattern reading. All while making a special tree.
- 2 yards of cotton fabric for the large tree (16") or 1.25 yards of cotton for the small tree (9")
- 32 oz of poly fiberfill (stuffing)
- OPTIONAL: Choose one or all three! (this may have to be sewn at home of we don't have time in class)
- Ribbons (one spool of 1/4 in ribbon)
- Pompom for top (or 3 bells)
- 12 bells
Class Level: This class is for adult beginner sewists, prior machine experience is desired but not necessary.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.