Kids Camp: Sweater Jacket
Location: Leilani Studio
We had so much fun making our hoodies this summer that we just had to search out a new fun jacket for the winter. This jacket with it's contrast hood and cuffs is a great next step for the young sewist. We will go over pattern reading and learn more advances sewing techniques. Some experience required, please email or call us to see if your child is a good fit for this class.
- Main Fabric: 2 yards of Fleece or Sweatshirt Fleece/Cotton
- Contrast Fabric: 1 yard of Fleece or Sweatshirt Fleece/Cotton
- 2, 1 inch, Buttons (please note, we will be using snap closure and the buttons will be for decoration.)
- Lunch and any other snacks or drinks
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch (we go out and play at the park)
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Finished Project Policy: We want this to be a relaxing experience and although we try very hard to finish in our time together, life happens. If you do not finish in time you are more than welcome to sign up for time during our drop-in studio times to finish up. This will be complimentary and for no charge. Let's have fun and finish!
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.