Kids Camp: Cozy Robes & Slippers
Location: Leilani Studio
It's that time of year where rainy Seattle leaves us wanting pjs, hot chocolate and cozy robes to curl up in to avoid the cold. That's why we thought this kids camp would be a great little addition to our camps! In this class we will make a soft and fluffy robe while learning the basics of machine use, pockets, collars, ruffles and oodles of other fun sewing skills. Don't blame us if they try and wear them to school ;)
- Main Fabric: 2.5 yards of fleece or flannel fabric
- Contrast Fabric: 1.5 yards of fleece or flannel fabric
- ½ yard of main fabric - medium to heavy-weight sweatshirt, fleece, flannel fabric
- ½ yard of lining fabric - faux fur, fleece, shearling, flannel fabric
- Lunch and any other snacks or drinks
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch (we go out and play at the park)
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Finished Project Policy: We want this to be a relaxing experience and although we try very hard to finish in our time together, life happens. If you do not finish in time you are more than welcome to sign up for time during our drop-in studio times to finish up. This will be complimentary and for no charge. Let's have fun and finish!
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.